Constant harassment from creditors can amplify the stress and anxiety you are already experiencing as a result of burdensome debt. Bankruptcy can put an immediate end to creditor harassment. At Karen Ann Ulmer, P.C., our Bucks County attorneys can help you put a stop to creditor harassment and regain control of your financial life.
Talk To Our Credit Harassment Attorney Serving Langhorne
The law prohibits creditors from treating creditors unfairly and taking actions such as:
- Contacting you at work without your approval
- Calling you early in the morning or late at night without your approval
- Implying that you could be arrested for failing to pay the debt
- Threatening wage garnishment to recover debts other than tax debts, student loans or child support payments
- Threatening legal action without actually intending to do so
- Contacting you after you have notified them in writing that you do not owe the money
- Contacting you after you have notified them in writing to stop
- Contacting friends, family members and neighbors about your debts
- Threatening you with violence to bully you into paying the debt
Our lawyers can evaluate your financial situation to determine whether you should file Chapter 7 bankruptcy to discharge unsecured debts or Chapter 13 bankruptcy to reorganize your debts. Once you have filed, the court will impose an automatic stay on creditor actions, including collections, foreclosure and repossession.
Call for a Confidential Consultation
To schedule a call for a confidential consultation with our experienced bankruptcy attorneys, contact our office at 215-752-6200 or toll free at 866-567-9029.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.