At Karen Ann Ulmer, P.C., we provide a full complement of services related to immigration.
Langhorne Green Card Attorney
Our attorneys provide assistance with important matters such as:
- Visas: Whether you need a student visa, an H1-B visa, or a fiancé visa, we can help you secure the documents that will allow you to come to the United States.
- Consular processing: Our lawyers can help you ensure that you have all of your documents in order and that you are prepared for your interview at your local consulate.
- Green cards: We can guide you through the process of obtaining a green card so that you can continue to live and work in the United States.
- Temporary protected status (TPS): If you came to the United States from El Salvador, Haiti, Honduras, Nicaragua, Somalia, Sudan, South Sudan or Syria, you may be eligible for TPS.
- Waivers of inadmissibility: Even though if you entered the country illegally, you may be able to stay with a waiver of inadmissibility.
- Asylum: If you face persecution in your home country, our attorneys will work to help you stay in the U.S.
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA): DACA allows people who were brought into the United States illegally as children to defer deportation for two years.
- Citizenship and naturalization: Becoming a United States citizen is exciting, the process can be arduous. Our attorneys will guide you every step of the way.
- Deportation defense: If you are facing deportation, our attorneys can provide an aggressive defense.
Call for a Confidential Consultation
Contact our Bucks County immigration attorneys to schedule a call for a confidential consultation. Call 215-752-6200 or 866-567-9029.