Buying a home should be exciting. Unfortunately, the process is often stressful, especially when complications arise. A lawyer's role in purchasing a home is to help smooth away those complications so that you can begin your new life in your new home. At Karen Ann Ulmer, P.C., we are committed to helping home buyers protect their interests as they move forward with their purchases.
Skilled Residential Real Estate Lawyers Serving Buck County Area
When you purchase a home, the last thing you want to discover is that a repair was never made or that there is a problem with the title. As real estate lawyers, our job is to ensure that you are treated fairly by the seller, and that issues like these are resolved before you close on the house. Our attorneys provide a broad range of services to homebuyers, including:
- Reviewing purchase and sale agreement
- Negotiating if there are issues with repairs
- Ensuring there are no problems with the settlement sheet
- Identifying and resolving title problems
- Ensuring that liens are removed
- Representing our client at the closing
Call for a Confidential Consultation
To schedule a confidential consultation with our attorneys, contact our office at 215-752-6200 or toll free at 866-567-9029.